Wow. I don;t visit the site for two days and an three new spanking new posts filled with misunderstanding have popped up? Damn. THe powers that be sure have a sense of irony.

Anyways, I just wanted to post something before something bad just happens. And the post goes something like this:

Ahem

hurghd

mi mi mi mi mi





one and a two and a one two three






WTF???????


I mean WTF??????

And by that I mean WTF?????

IN two days, count that ( one, three, five, twelve, two) days, this whole thing reeks on animosity and bilge... this is not us guys.

Now that that's over with, I hope that you, yes you Trav and you, Beej'll somehow concilliate somehow someway before it all goes bad. If anything, out of pure selfishness, I wouldn't be able to stand the awkwardness and another schism in the group. And it's really starting to look like one.

Now back to the important subject:

I made an important realization today. I just realized what an empty life I lead. Now, empty doesnt equate pathetic and empty does not equate "help me I'm gonna kill myself". What is does mean is that when I look back, and I mean seriously look back, like waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, there's really nothing there. No true friends that stand out, no true ideal i believe in, no trus blue tales of fun and adventure, nothing i can point to and say "Hey! Lookit this!" I used to believe that this driftiness could be attributed to the fact that as a kid, I moved around a lot, but the more i thunk along those lines the less satisfying that answer seems to be.

And I have found the answer.

I have to admit it.

It is my utter lack of a penis.

Note: Sorry BJ.

Comments

Popular Posts