UPDATES!!?!?!!?!?

So yeah, no one updates!!! So I will. I will venture forth, like some kind of explorer on a dusty path, and I will brush it off, and...and....I have nothing to talk about. That's okay though, I'm still going to do this because no one has in a while.

Sooooo, half the year is over with huh? What grades did everyone get? My grades were ok, school isn't really my thing...Your "A's" are probably equivalent to my "B's". So yeah, I did alright. I've read all the Naruto translated into English so far. Up to Volume 23 or 24. Great series. It's like Ninjas, but Alice in Wonderland Ninjas. I don't know how to explain it. There isn't a whole lot of ninja to it. Matt says it's like a manga more about growing fighters than ninjas, and I don't remember what I said, but, yeah, Naruto is definitely one of a kind. Very interesting stuff, with growing symbolism and deep character plot the further you go in.

What is everybody doing during spring break? I'm going to try and get back to Reno and do some snowboarding. God it was fun last year! Last year it was Brian, year before Lucio, then I took Danielle once. Not good idea. Pirate rule: Woman=bad. The end. I can't imagine going alone this year, I mean with just me and my Dad. It's so much fun with another person. I got pretty good at snowboarding last time I went to. Does anybody want to go? It'll be fuuuu~uuuunn!

We need to go on a camping trip. We do. Before we die. Which means soon. Like this school year or summer.

I need to get Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles! And Monster Rancher 4! I love that series! Monsters ROCK!! Plus, the new group of secret monster one can access this time is really cool. Crazy cool monsters. Crystal Chronicles is going to be really fun multi-player. It's seems to be best recommended with 3 players. Not a problem! Since we all are over at my house so often we could plays it. It's not much in the story department, but neither is Smash Brothers...right? I hope that's wasn't flawed reasoning.

I know this kinda old news, but I'm loving my new computer. I know, I got it during Christmas, but I;m getting really used to having my own. It's just so....POWERFUL! Yeah, I've bee clollecting lots of funny pictures and I wish I could share them with you, but I forgot the HTML for them....Shit...I suck...Maybe later....

I love you guys...^______^ PS - Apparently "ninja" is not a word to spell check.

Comments

Popular Posts