Please.

First off, the only name more badass than Bob is ARRRRRRRRR McFuckyourself.

Anyway, you're giving those fucking ABBies way too much credit. Chris Bane is large in size, not in intelligence. And DW can always be assassinated. Don't let the original "Dicks Before Chicks" rule-breaking douche intimidate a pirate! I'm going to school with people who have killed more people than DW can imagine. Possible future pirates? Perhaps, but doubtful.

So I guess this blog is more public than I thought, because a certain someone isn't happy at my last post. While I don't think this is the most appropriate place to discuss this matter (and it won't be the place), I can shed a little insight that's safe for public viewing.

First off, and I want to make this very clear: Danielle should not be persecuted here. Not only did she not go out with me in fear of hurting you (as well as other reasons I'm sure; I'm not that vain), but she didn't even tell anyone. I'm the one with the gigantic mouth. This shouldn't affect your relationship with her at all.

Secondly, understand that it's not like I hate you. You're an awesome person, that was never in dispute. But what's this I hear about having "emotional issues" because I asked another girl out? We weren't exactly going out. True, you've been over to my house like 3 or 4 times, but you came as a friend. We don't have to be going out to be cool with each other. I like you Emily, but you have to understand that I can't control what my heart feels. Seems we were both dealt a bad hand. My self esteem has been riding in the gutters these past few days as a result of this whole fiasco. I feel like I've failed everyone. Not everyone; just myself. I feel like no matter what I say, someone ends getting hurt. Do you know what that feels like? It's the most horrible feeling I've ever had. It's exactly like I told Danielle: you always have the future. I'm just a bump in the road, not the pitfall at the end. So please don't take this a stab in the face. Time heals.

Well I guess I broke my promise of not discussing this at length in like an email (or in person), but c'est la vie. Please understand that the last girl I thought had feelings for me slammed the phone on me the last time we spoke. That was all of three months ago. Just try to imagine that trauma. I just...ehhhhh...I really don't want to talk about it. I've told enough people, and even they don't know how affecting that was. Just forget it.

Egh.

Comments

Popular Posts