Hey it's Matt. Been a while since I last posted and I still don't have anything to say, but I do have a question for anyone who can answer it. I got this music video I'd like to post but I don't have any idea how to do it or even if it can be done, I don't have any link to another site because I don't remember were I got it. Is there any way to post it from my computer or something? I dunno, if you can help thanks but if not oh well.

Matt

P.S. Dante I still have your Equilibrium DVD and I watched some of it last night with Megan (I was doing something else so I didn't see all of it) but it was pretty fucking bad ass. Lucio, I question your taste in movies now, especially after turning down Last Samurai numerous times and I still don't think you've seen it yet. But yeah I'll have to give it to you Monday.

Edited for S&G -Dante

Comments

Popular Posts