Black Jack Kidd

That be me pirate name. If ye still don't know yours, I'd suggest you go here and make it known. At any rate, thought I'd update here since I recently update my personal journal. Feel free to read, though I warn you, it may not resemble the words of a pirate.

Anyway, this will probably be my last update for a while (again) on either site. February is going to be a hell month and I will be surprised if I can find any free time to escape the hell that is school.

A couple things. First off, I'll be having two birthday parties in March. Thr first will be on the weekend of the 6th, and will be in Aptos (a small place near Capitola, which is a small place near Santa Cruz). It'll be a Friday to Sunday thing so let me know if you can do it, as space will probably be limited and I want to know who can do it for sure. Secondly, I think someone asked for the link to the Bush speech we've talked about before. It's easy to find on ebaumsworld.com, but if you haven't seen it yet, just click here. Other than that, not much else to say. Take it easy crew. ARRRRRR!!!

Comments

Popular Posts