Before The Heartache Rolls In

It's just the name of a song, damnit. Anyhow, Dante here, reporting from Cellblock...Island. Meh, it's not really bad. It's just boring as HELL. Though I suppose no one really cares....no real point in talking about it. Ugh, I wish there was something good to say about this place. Honestly. Anyhow, I've been real depressed recently. I don't know why; when I'm hanging out with Danielle and the Bleacher Boys, I'm cool. But here, I feel like I'm in Limbo. I fell so...drained of energy right now. It's something about this campus, it just seems to suck the life out of you. I just want to collapse and fall out of this existence for one day. Maybe live in my own world. I've been trying to the last 17 years, why not give it to me now, eh? Well, I guess I'll post again when I have something people want to read.

Comments

Popular Posts