Whatever all of the below was about...it scared me. Anyways, my birthday is the 15th and I don't really know what to think. It kinda freaks me out but im getting better at dealing with it. For some reason I feel like I kind of have to sit down and think about. Im just turning another year older, whats the big deal? I have no idea, but I feel erked. It's just bothering me. Well, tomorrow I will be 17 years old and I just hope everything goes ok. I just want it to be a good day, really. I don't know why I feel so strange, something about tomorrow is bringing about all kinds of thoughts that don't matter or relate to turning 17. Why is this so stupid. GOD! Can you guys do me a favor? I just want to have a nice birthday. Along with a fun party at some point. I don't want a whole lota stuff. I just want to be able to look back and say, you know that went well and we all had a good time together. Merriment and laughter. It has a little bit to do with getting older, responsibilities and the fact that having a birthday does not feel the same as it did all the years before. Before, it was all special and when your even littler, you look forward to the day. It really is disturbing to find out you take thins in differently than you have your whole life. It's not a long life, but it's been my whole life none the less. It's creepy because it was the same thing with Christmas...ewww. Ahhh, things will be just fine though. Like I read in Brians' journal, everything is just becoming a blur now and it's just different. Ill have to get used to it. Maybe things are really changing as I get older, now that I think about it. I was getting worried I was going to be the same kid forever. Well, I need to figure out who can do what when. Dante said he can't come this weekend so I was thinking about doing it next week. But then it will be just getting closer to finals. So we'll have to decide. If Birthdays and Christmas' aren't exciting anymore...what will be? I guess girls are. We all just need some lovin'.

Sorry about all this by the way. You know.
-Travis

Comments

Popular Posts