OH MY FUCKING GOD!

I just reached a major plot twist in Knights of the Old Republic. Escaping a Sith ship, I come face to face with none other than Darth Malak himself. And what he tells me before I kick his ass is the most awesome thing I've ever heard: "They couldn't keep your true identity hidden forever could they, Revan?" THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT. The reason I'm so linked with Bastila is that I am the dark lord himself, Darth Revan. When battling Bastila on the ship, Malak backstabbed me by destroying the ship. But Revan did not die. No, the Jedi council reprogrammed his/her (depending on your character)'s mind. The way they tell you is especially well done, and makes you feel stupid for not knowing. Carth has the most problem dealing with you. While everyone (Canderous and HK-47 especially) have no problem serving with you, Carth throws a bitchy fit. Cause he's a bitch. Well I got news for you Carth - DEATH!

Oh, and after being revealed you find out why HK-47 calls everyone a meatbag. When he finds you are Revan his memory banks reactivate. The origin comes from Malak. Malak asked HK-47 what he thought of him, and HK called him a 'worthless meatbag'. Revan thought this was hilarious, and programmed him to call everyone that. Oh, Canderous takes a reversal of emotion when he finds you are Revan. Apparently he idolized Revan for kicking the Mandalorians' (his) collective asses.

Comments

Popular Posts