KOTOR

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is the best game since Summoner.

Oh my GOD.

In this XBox/PC title, you are engaged in a war with the Sith, and you can choose to join the light or dark side. But not right off the bat. No, in order to be evil you have to do things. Fucked up things. For example, on Dantooine (one of the five or six planets you visit, I can't remember), there are two families with a Romeo and Juliet type situation going on. Not only did I get Romeo to viciously dump Juliet, but the Capulets and Montagues killed each other. At my bidding. MUAH! This is just a spectacular game on every level. Right now, I haven't gotten every character in my party, but I do have 3 Jedi. 3 Badass Jedi, all sporting two lightsabers. This game also gives you the ability to upgrade weapons. Though not an original idea, it is still well executed, as you will get so many lightsabers/light saber crystals that you could spend hours perfecting your weapons. You can upgrade armor too, but for the most part that is pretty one-sided. Did I mention you could be evil in this game? It's an extremely deep and involved game. I have no problem at all saying that if you bought this, Soul Calibur 2, and Halo, it would be worth owning an XBox for. Just those three will occupy your time for quite a while.

Oh, and my vacation pics are finally back. I'll get Doug to scan them shortly.

Hey Travis....DEATH!

Comments

Popular Posts