Another year, another birthday. This year my winnings include two Seal Cds, some cash, and a brand new gitaroo! That's right, eventually I'll be busting out that Gerudo Valley theme with ease. But I digress. I'm still debating whether to post up Rebirth on this site. It is rolling along smoothly once more though. I'd need some kind of positive feedback to even consider transferring it. In order to get it here, I have to put it on a floppy from my iMac, go all the way to Dalder's house and upload it to my email, go all the way back and grammar check before posting it up. A lot of work for naught if no one cares. Anyhow, I'll post when I have something worth listening to (for once). Honestly, to the authors of this site (including myself), do not post something that no one will care about (I ate lunch and hung out. WHEW!). Do as I say, not as I do.

For instance, talk about say.....what you thought about the State of the Union address. Personally I thought it was bullshit. Apparently war with Iraq is an 'international affair' if Puerto Rico is involved. Yeah, we own them by the way, so they don't really have much say. Apparently he's trying to hint that only France and Germany aren't involved. Oh, and he mentioned Israel as allies too. No shit, they kinda need us to be friendly with them. He also said the economy was strong; I didn't know negative numbers were considered good. What a douche. I do agree with his immigration work policy though. It simply states that any illegal immigrant willing to go through the normal process of gaining citizenship that wants a job that NO AMERICAN WILL/CAN FILL, they get a work pass. Of course, this means that if an American applies for your job, you're fired, no questions. Which basically damns Mexicans to working in the fields picking fruit and dishwashing. But it is a step in the right direction. Bush also seems to think that our education system is the best it has been in twenty years. That was such bullshit it was painful to hear. You cut our teachers and courses every year and you say we're better of now than before? Go to Hell. So I saw the 20/20 or whatever interview with Howard Dean last night. I have to say if I were going to vote, it would be for him. He doesn't act like a politician; I honestly think that he isn't one. His answers aren't caluclated, and he didn't know the questions before hand (Schwarzenegger *cough*). He seems like a very straightforward guy, and sadly, that's why I don't think he'll win presidency. America wants a bad president that tells lies and starts wars; not one that will get rid of our deficit and solve our problems. Well, at least we're acting that way.

In summary:
Don't write about nothing
Bush is a douche
Vote for Dean

Okay, I think I covered all the bases.

Comments

Popular Posts