Well, well, well. I think this one is going to be a long one. I promise I'll use spell check! Anyway, so did you all have a good Christmas? I had a Texas Christmas. It was all...different. We had this big, nice, dinner with turkey, gravy, bread rolls, sweet potatoes and all that good stuff. My mom saud it's the only region of Texas where no matter what the race, they all eat soulfood. It was like four different things I never usually eat, and you all know how fucking picky I am. I'm almost debilitatingly picky. MAN! My Grandpa's girlfreind, Dorris, she makes EVERYTHING good! Imagine, someone, who everything they make tastes perfect. The sweet potatoes had marshmellows melted like little mountains on the top of it. Tasted like dessert. She also made this cake that tasted better than anything that I would pay for in a bakery. I didn't know such people existed. I also found out that my Grandpa is 85. Damn he's kickin' for an 85 year old man. You'd think he's like one of those ancient ass Chinese people. He's not in THAT good of shape though (he's not chasing after busses in China Town). It's beutiful over there though. Lucio would hate it cause he doesn't like flat houses. In Texas they got so much land they build houses really long. Lucio like elavated houses. Don't blame him, I do too. This house was SO fucking big and nice. All wood and stone, whole house carpeted. Damn, houses so cheap too. There like a 100 grand there. Anyways, I could talk forever about the trip. We should all write about our christmas. That would be nice.

I got some stuff while I was down there! Good stuff. When i went the beach (about 400 miles long, no joke) there was this beach down the road, In this jar they had a bunch of replica dublooms found in sunken Pirate ships. They looked all cool and oldn and banged up. They were heavy too. Didn't get any though, too expensive. But i did Pirate flag. I got the smaller out of the two. One was five feet by three feet and the one I got is 2 bu 3 feet. It's just right. It should look okay. They also had those coconut heads that Matt has there too, along with many shark Jaws. Jaws are expensive. Oh! There was this almost exclusivly Marvel and DC comic book shop that had some really cheap comics. Apparently Manga has yet too ooz it;s way down the country to the state of Texas like so much pure acid. There was anly a small aisle with it. I got the first issue of the new Transformers comics i collect for only TWELVE BUCKS! I never had the Autobot cover and now I've got it. It's first print too. Got a few other comics too. Some really rare. I dodn;t find any lizards in Texas. Dern! Yet I did find these old caccons of these Cicada bugs. There the ones that make all the noise. It's weird because they hang off of things and leave exact copies of themselves behind. I took one home. I garunte e it will be something different to see. They're big too.

IN GAME NEWS!!!

I read the last two months worth of EGM and some really interesting shit was in it. You guys heard of this game called Viewtifull Joe? Just kidding. I'm going to try to remember the good stuff. For one, Crystal Chronicals looks really good. Since most of us have Game Boy SP's, we need this. For one, there are 32 different character designs too choose from at the start of the game between four different types of heroes. Some are more magic inclined, etc. One of the races looks like a black stick fugure dressed in total kindom Hearts outfit with only but a empty helmet as a head. The females of the race have Maddona come bras to distinguish the genders (ewwww). The plot is that the world os plagued by this diabolical ass gas that kills you. You are awarded with a moogle at the beggining of the game that you can decorate with markers on his fur. He carries this little cage that creates a barrier around you protecting you from the gas. Thus creating the battlefeild. You only need the GB's for multi-play. You can cast team spells to make other spells. Fire and thunder cast in the same spot I think gives you Demi. each player can only have two spells set while you play. Probably the L and R buttons. and the GB screen is your map and menu. It's kinda clever cause the Gameboy allows you to fiddle with menu options without bothering others on the TV screen. It should be hella fun. The magazines are promising that the plot will enable freinds go in and out of play wothout missing too much plot.
there is aslo news of Final Fantasy 13.

Comments

Popular Posts