Man it's been a long time. Nothing to say! Yeah, Dante, I just read that bullshit Jennaways buddy was spouting at us. It's horrible. She could not be further from the truth. "YOU GUYS MUST BE JEALOUS" nyah nyah nyah! Im a wet spot! whatever. You even said it was because the bitch is in love with someone she was not dating. Yeah, thats us, im so jealous, I wish Jennaway would cheat on me and write about me in her dumb blog. She adds "hee hee" to everything she says...errr. It was a good win though. Midgets Attaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Anyways, Christmas is almost here, and more importantly I can't wait to see DA LODE AB DA RINGED! But yeah, my ass is going to be in Texas...different. I'll have to deal. It'll be fun I guess. I'll take walks, read, medimatate, catch little lizards, aaaaaaand...I'll find something. Thank god my Gramps is like the most liberal Texan...in Texas. I'll be like "I hate Bush" and he'll be like "Me too! E' dodn't know wa' e' doin'!" That was old Texan for you all. Umm, its getting late, goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts