Well yeah, like Travis said, He, Matt, Lucio and I were at school today preparing the kickass matts for the dojo. It took a long ass time, and we still didn't finish. We got most of the floor covered though. I'm really looking forward to Kurtis teaching the class. I want to learn the art of Black Wind Karate. Apparently, it is an art composed of several different martial arts combined. If that's the case, then it must have some super secret martial arts techniques, I want to learn it so bad. KURTIS IS FULL OF CRAP. I just hope that he doesn't somehow find out about this site and read this post. I ask you, where was he today? Why wasn't he helping at the dojo? He was probably attacked by a gang of rouge ninjas out to kill him. But Kurtis, being the badass that he is, will defeat all 30 of those ninjas using his Black Wind style.

Comments

Popular Posts