Wassup y'all. Well today me, Lucio, Matt, Andrew, and a slew of others in my jujitsu class had tons of fun making a baddass wrestsling mat type floor for our dojo. So now that I am done with my homework, what next? I do some internet surfing. I'm starting to make a habit of going to www.somethingawful.com. It's pretty goddamn funny. I urinated with laughter several times form the writers on the front page. Even my dad thought it was funny. I'll show you all this really funny one later.

So anyways, I remembered this funny thing Julian told me awhile ago. Apparently there are people who don't believe that the earth is round. I was reading some of these peoples sites and came across some old women's article. Here, read this. I found it pretty funny and narrow minded. She sounds just like an old women. Don't forget to check out her site...THE FLAGSHIP. You probably won't have the patience to read another bit of her dusty old shit, I didn't.

Doug, that shit was the funniest. I was telling Lucio about this but I think the add is kind of unfair to kids. C'mon, they don't need kids to pretend that if they don't smoke weed they will not be able "to defeat my opponents monsters!" As I was telling the Luz-maister (I'm sure you can all relate) If the add was talking about the Ninja Turtles not being able to beat the footsoldiers up on drugs that would make sense. This is because I emmediatly get the image of Rapheal pounding the shit out of a (human) foot soldier with his mighty, green, grasp. When the add is talking about his opponents, which could be you neighbor, your freind, you imaginary freind...this is vague. So is suggesting that you could beat that opponents monsters, which could be your freind, your dog, your imaginary freind. Using this idiotic knowledge one can come to the conclusion, that if not smoking pot, you can beat you neighbor's imaginary freind. I don't know...If I was a kid, this add would frustrate me. The vibe of It seemed really unspecific. He even mentions his freinds being dissapointed in him if he tokes up. Which is vague, again, because he does not metion why it would bother them. I figure it this way, for the age group that this ad targets (I would assume Seventh grade and under) this ad Yu-Gi's dialogue really just suggests you know the harms and hazards of smoking. Those kids really don't know shit. Does Yu-Gi really worry about this stuff? Why? FOR HONOR! But in reality, If you get really high, It makes It really easy to steal your Yu-Gi-Oh cards...
Sorry, just ranting. But that what you get...
-Travis

Comments

Popular Posts