Hey there mateys. Got back from Hawaii at 11:30pm and now I get to do homework till the sun rises...

Quick recap of Hawaii:
Arrive on Monday (with no hangover biatch) in Maui. Go to Condo where parents are staying. Pretty sights. Warm weather. Go to one of those Hawaiin feasts and eat good food and watch a guy play with fire. Watch some hula dancers. Watch the sunset. Go home. And then

It's Tuesday and I wake up somewhere around 6am. Me and the family go to a boat and out to sea. I snuba (that's right, snuba, not scuba) and see all the pretty fish and coral reef. For all you dummies who don't know what snuba is its like scuba diving except your air supple is on the boat and you have a tube connected to it. So after that I do some things and then

It's Wednesday and for the first time in 10 days I get to sleep in glory halluliah. Wednesday I went to this shopping district thats right next to the water. Half the shops are either art galleries or brokers trying to get you to buy their tour/trip package to see this volcano or swim that body of water. Anyways I got some puca shells and saw this kick ass tree that takes up a whole block cause its one of those trees that can branch out to make new trunks...so it looks like a whole bunch of trees scattered here and there when in fact they're all connected to this big center tree...freaky. I go to a restaurant, eat, go home, and wake up to see the glorious

Thursday. We fly out to the big city of Honolulu. I can't remember what we did Thursday...I think we just sat around. So anyways

It's Friday and we wake up early to go see Pearl Harbor (not the movie...the actual place). We go to the USS Arizona Memorial where you can still see the ship under the water where hundereds of men are still floating around...creepy. Good way to start Halloween. Anyways afterwards we go to a shopping district cause my bros wanna get costumes. I get an expansion pack to Half Life and a surprsie for my mateys...which I will give you to ya'll in the future...Anyways. Honolulu on Halloween. What can one guess will happen in a big city...in Hawaii...on Halloween? I'd say thousands of people in costumes...going to parties....walking around...drinking...etc....it was bascially a marti gra (did I spell that right?) I pretty much wandered around following the crowd...the highlight of the night was watching some Jesus people picketing in the midst of chaos with a megahone chanting how we're all sinners...that was pretty funny...I was pretty much an observer tho...everyone else were off doing their thing with their friends...anyways I pass out at 3am and

Holy shit it's Saturday. The last day. So we go to a kick ass beach that is everything you'd expect. Blue waters...white sands...sunny skies...not too cold water. I didn't have enough time to learn how to surf, so I basically jumped on a boogie board and rode the waves on my stomach. All in all that was pretty fun. Ended the day going home to pack and watching countless episodes of Law and Order and...o my god...it's

SUNDAY. We go to the airport, I get on my five hour flight, I watch "Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life" and "Freaky Friday," which were both crap. I get back in Oakland and HOLY SHIT ITS FUCKING FREEZING HERE. BUT I LOVE IT. WITH A PASSION.

And here I am at 1 in the morning without a shred of homo-work done typing it up and wondering if I should just down a gallon of caffeine and do my homework and then watch the sun rise...if that will ever happen with all this rain.

Anyways that's pretty much it...Lucio I'll prob come by tomorrow for my Bonsai trees...sometime this week I'll give you pirates my surprise....and sometime in the next hour I need to down a Starbucks doubleshot and kick it into high gear...

O..and by the way...

Who the hell is "Steve"?

Comments

Popular Posts