Anyone out there Transformers fans? There has been a awesome revival among fans, publishers, and producers alike. Dante does not seem to think so. All I can say is that people, like me, seem to have an obsession over all Generation One Transformers characters through Transformers The Movie characters. Everything Transformers that happened between those times were perfect, and I have been cursed with nostalgia since. Dante has been burned by Transformers Armada TV show. Don't blame him. There stupid Japanimation cartoons, and Japan has rarely done Transformers right. The toys are stupid, and the comics are just okay. But hey, they are for little kids, so the grown ups have come up with toys of their own. Not to mention art.

So here we go. The real stuff. There is way to many cool Transformers stuff to show so I'll be breif (I hope). Yes, finally, after 20 years the perfect Transformers toys arre being made. I introduce, the The Binaltech Smokescreen. He look like this in the box. Like this in car mode. AND LIKE THIS! when he is transformed. Want another look. Go ahead, have another look. Yeah, I hope your impressed. Yeah, it's like this all over America. Cool shit is going down. Including BotCon, the annual convention. There is always the artwork.
But seriously the art is good, and that was just Pat Lee. I have some comics signed by him too. Anyways. The comics are cool. Kidding again. Here. There good. So my point is that, weather you want to look into it or not, Transformers has a strong fanbase and has revived it's once appealing alure. Nostalgia is a powerful thing.

By the way, here is the 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime. And here is the next Transformers Binaltech Alternater. Sideswipe. He's going to be a Dodge Viper.
Well, if you cared or not, I have a right to write about things I care about. Besides, NO ONE IS POSTING!!!-Trav

P.S. Oxie, why don't you post anything? The site is mostly yours.

Comments

Popular Posts