Word!

How the hell do you post pictures with stuff? DAMN! Matt. I wouldn't consider Olivia trying to make conversation with you twice in one week frequent. Adding up all the time in a week thats her saying something to you twice in a span of more than four hours. But that blonde chick on the other hand. Watch out for her. If you really don't want them bothering you, Just say "ARRRR! Go fuck yourself!" Just like Maddox. I've been thinking. Maybe I should just slow down on this girl-hunt thing. Or just forget about it. Yeah, I think I'll just stop. Matt, Jennaway was not that bad though. She is just more shallow than i expected. At least BJ agrees. I don't know what you're talking about. I want to talk about bad ass stuff. Like the most BADASS characters. But i need visual aids. HEY! Lets try some HTML! hold on...

I love stuff.


Poo.


I like manipulating the way the internet reads things.




OH MY GOD! 8 FOOT TWELVE!
Let's combine them, (if that works)
OH MY GOD! I'M HAVING A 9 FOOT TWELVE MOMENT!

THIS SHOULD WORK


  • Ok that's enough for tonight

  • It almols all worked. It would not align in the center though. I drew a special picture for Lucio to help him decide which of my favorite bad ass characters is the most bad ass.
    good night-Travis

    Comments

    Popular Posts