Whatever

Damn BJ, or Dante, I never knew that stuff about you. I didn't realize how messed up your family life was. Your mother never got to know her Spaniard of a father. Damn Spaniard. That just goes to show you that Spaniards cannot be trusted. They are a dirty people who came up with conquistadors. THAT'S RIGHT CONQUISTADORS. IMAGINE IT. IMAGINE THE PICTURE OF THE CONQUISTADOR IN THE DOJO. I really don't have anything to add. I just wanted an excuse to write about CONQUISTADORS, and Dante's spaniard of a grandfather gave me that excuse. Stupid Spaniard. The Conquistadors were only good for raping the land and its people. They never did anything useful. I hereby sever any blood relations I have with Spanish people. Spain and its people can go to hell, and be tortured forever by the almighty Bruce Lee, "The King and Ruler of Hell and its inhabitants." THAT'S RIGHT, BRUCE LEE. HE'LL ERUPT FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL IN ORDER TO CHALLENGE GOD. THEIR BATTLE WILL BE SO BADASS THAT $983209340980000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 WORTH OF SPECIAL EFFECTS CAN'T LIVE UP TO ITS AWSOMNESS. AND........UH............ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts