Well guys, I turn 18 this week. This Friday actually. Which also happens to be the day I get my SAT scores back, a day-off from school, and the day I drive down with the team to LA for the second largest cross country meet in the nation. I get back from that on Sunday, then off to Hawaii the next day on Monday. And that's it for break. I get back from Hawaii on the last day...great...anyways. I'm thinking of celebrating being 18 on Sunday night after I get back and thinking of having a little get together with some friends before I have to fly out again. I'm planning on having alcohol too, as this will probably be the ONLY time the family will be out of the house. I dunno tho...there is obvious risks involved...and you guys aren't really into that sort of thing (I think)...but I've been wanting to do this kind of thing for a while...and well, I'm turning 18 and chance have it that my parents and brothers will be out of the house (I'm supposed to meet them up in Hawaii). I'll probably invite some senior friends who like to do that sort of thing, but overall I want to keep it small with people I know won't make an ass of themselves and get me in trouble. So, I just wanted to throw that out there...if you guys want to come that's fine...if not, that's OK too. Comment please...ARRRR

Comments

Popular Posts