That beeth Douglas IV, Keeper of the Scrolls of...uh...Knowledge or something. As you can see he has a way with words (or at least he's a damn good plagiarist). Welcome Doug, and may your photoshopping skills only go in a positive direction from here. Meh heh eh.

With all seriousness aside, let us take some time to realize how bad ass Gitaroo Man is. Now, I know it's from Japan and it's...weird, but like I say about getting it up the ass, don't knock it until you've tried it. I suck at this game and I STILL enjoy the Hell out of it. It's just fun to watch (unlike Disgae or however the Hell you spell that lameass game). The music is rockin'. And rockin'. And rockin'....

Oh, and I got Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. First impression? It's okay. I mean, they have to shell out the directions to an obviously massive battle system in about five mintues. You feel for the first few battles as if you've been thrown into something and you're gonna get your ass kicked. Oh, and I don't know about normal Tactics (PS One), but this one has gay ass judges that tell you things you can't do for certain matches, like oh say, fighting with any physical contact.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!

Other than that, it's okay I guess. I mean, if the characters didn't say every five minutes "Final Fantasy is my favorite game. It's so great.", it would be better.

One more thing...Hell Has Frozen Over.





Yes, they actually say that.

Comments

Popular Posts