So where do I go, you ask? Let me tell you, young wanderer.

Jazz Messengers Forum
This is the second forum I've ever posted. The first, well, I think you get the picture. My name here is PimpinHomeyBush. Yep.

Habbo Forum
The Unofficial forum for Habbo Hotel. These people are idiots, which is why I go there. Fun bashing ensues. Actually, not everyone is bad, but many are.

Habbo Hotel
This is the one that started it all. Without this, I would have never met Oxie, and this site would have never been born. Bash it as we might, this really is the coolest thing ever. Definitely check it out. I'm Dante-DH on there by the way.

Ecchi-Attack!
Daniel Drab told me about this one in Freshman year. If yo udon't know him, just imagine someone so into anime that they don't bathe. That correlation may not seem to make sense, but trust me when I say it applies. This site is, however, genius. It is loaded to the brim with Hentai (Score for Travis, right?), it's the articles that slay me. Although, how can you possibly fail when you're mocking the deepest depths of Hentai?

Picture Shrines
This is the original art place for me. While many of these pics suck really hard, there are quite a few that are really awesome.

I Am Oxie Moron
This is Oxie's site, obviously. It's well written, but some of her threads are long as Hell. Overall, I think the site design itself is pretty neat, and she's got a webcam now for all those inquiring minds. Just scroll right into the "About Her" section.

What Did You Say?
This is Oxie's other blog, but humorous. You should stop talking with Ph33rtheGord though.

Well, that's it for now, but I will make a sequel, you can count on it.

Comments

Popular Posts