So, havn't posted in a while. Well Halloween is tomorrow, are you all ready? I SURE AM! I finished my shirt and it is all too perfect. Its all spray painted and sexy. Its got the spirit of Autumn in it. The shirt has been sitting in my backyard for days, while the wind stormed and the leaves fell. I shook it off after giving it its final touches, and raised it into the air. Clouds loomed over the sky, horses freaked out, old women kackled, and Happy started barking. Matt, do you have our surprise ready? You better!
I saw Hannah's new xanga. it has a stupid ass name but is surprisngly nice. Of couse it's contents are lame, but it has a nice vibe if you listen to the music she has playing. You can access it through Jennaways blog by clicking on that months submission. By the way Jennaways crap is crap. I'm sad it took Dante to show me shallow the shit she has up is. IM SO NAIVE! Anyways, I don't know how Brian's party turned out late at night, but I hope things went well. When I got there before people came, They were dying for some drinks. They got some. Steve was killing for me and Lucio to stay later. But we couldnt at risk of getting everyone caught. We had these great plans to scare the hell out of the guys, but they didn't work out for one reason or another. Lucio managed to scare Steve so bad he wet himself and pulled a knife on Luz. What happened was, we crept in, Everyone was outside or upstairs and we were in the dining room. We saw a box of Coronas or whatever on the table, so we wanted to take all the bottles and put them all over the palce to creep them out. But then we heard Steve come in from the back door which was directly in eye shot form were i was standing. I thought forsure i was caught but he was all drunkish so i dove under the dining table. By the way it was all dark in the room. Lucio was Metal Gear Solid style against the doorway while Steve was entering the room. Lucio jumped on him screaming all kinds of scary negro threats and Seve screamed, hard. So yeah, that was kinda interesting. Sorry for so much, but I havn't updated in a while.

PS. update emediately after reading this if it is before halloween day. I need to know how everyone is doing as far as costumes. I just want the general idea that we are pirates when we are together. -Trav

Comments

Popular Posts