Pirates

HAHA O man this video is HILARIOUS!! STREBLO!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/pistachio.php

It might take awhile to load so just be patient. And you'll need Quicktime to run it.

O, and my final list is gonna be Spike, then Maddox. I chose Maddox because he's badass intellectually. He's not particularly strong (physically), but his ideas and points-of-view are enough to make him second on my badass list. Plus he's the only REAL badass. And he's a PIRATE. He's actually the one that made me realize how badass pirates really are, so really, just because he can't defeat any of your badasses (well, physically at least) and just because he doesn't kill people (which could be debatable) doesn't make him any less of a badass then your badass. In a sense, he's a different kind of badass, which gives me originality points. Biatch.

Comments

Popular Posts