OK, I need to brainstorm and decide on my second candidate for my badasses. Spike is obviously first. But then everything else gets divided. There's Vincent and Vicious from Bebop...Vincent being that zombie super strength ruthless guy everyone will just say "holy shit" when we see him practically rip Spike's heart out in Bebop the Movie. Then there's Vicious, though I'm not entirely sure he's completely badass as he does tend to hide behind all of his Red Dragon underlings...then again, he uses a Katana while everyone else in the show uses a gun. So I dunno. I don't think I should pick my second person to be from Bebop simply because I already chose Spike and choosing someone else from the same show would be boring. There's Alucard or Akukard from Hellsing (if you haven't seen this anime, I recommend seeing it...I have all of the episodes btw)...he's just a badass vampire who enjoys battle and kicking super-human/underling vampire ass. I like his style too, and the way he enjoys slaughtering his adversaries is sooo evil. Then there's Gordon Freeman...he's badass cause despite being a nerdy looking scientist he kicks alien and marine ass in Half-Life...plus I like how he never talks EVER in the game...there's just something cool about how he looks...the way he'll just stare at you without a word before he smacks you upside the head with his trademark crowbar...o man...he's basically a survivor...What else...Spawn is also a good candidate....I don't follow the regular series (which is up to like 187 or something) but I do have most of the spin-off series like Curse of the Spawn and Spawn the Undead...but overall the way he looks and kick ass is badass enough...there's also Cloud for obvious reasons.... Snake... Spiderman... Maddox... pirates in general.... yeah can't think of anyone else... gimme ideas.

Comments

Popular Posts