News for everyone. Lucio has joined the struggle for justice. He should be posting any second now about something hilarious. His new post will be so spectacular you will literally shit a brick. He's so bad ass, he doesn't even need ass. He's just bad. Like baaaaaad. Just kidding. Guess I'm putting the curve on an introduction "Yo" a little steep aren't I?

I have other grave news. Seems a certain asshole friend of mine (whose name begins with Soku and ends with IwishIwasJapanesepleaseloveme!) actually refused to let me into his house today because I'm a pirate. I've been getting rides with him since Freshman year. Well we could always get petty and I could cheap shot your girlfriend, but I refuse to take the easy kill. Just know that everyone who writes for this blog (cept Oxie) has lost all respect for you. I'm not kidding, you really pissed us all off. So just have fun sitting on your lard ass feeling high and mighty, but don't expet anything in Psychology. Stay away from me.

PS: I don't give a shit about you copying the homework. I'd rather fail than get a copy from someone as lame as you or Dalder.

PSPS: Yeah that's right, suck it Dalder.

PSPSPS Oh and I fixe Gnereal Manager.

Comments

Popular Posts