For the love of Christ.

Well, my future at AHS looks like it will be determined by how much work I get done this week. Which doesn't bode well for me since I haven't beaten Tactics yet. My mom gave me a one hour speech about how Island High wasn't bad. It does have some things that sound cool:
You don't have to take classes until after lunch if you want
You can finish high school a year early with enough work
You customize your classes: I.E. If I wanted to get Math over with in lesss than half a semester, I would take six periods of math a day. Kinda cool.

On the negative:
IT'S FUCKING ISLAND HIGH.
It's loaded with nutbags, drug dealers, whores, and the criminally insane.
I wouldn't see any of my friends...ever.(My mother's response to this is "If they are truly your friends than it doesn't matter". What the FUCK does that mean?)
Oh, and
IT'S ISLAND FUCKING HIGH.

On another positive note, I did a badass Kill Bill pic. You know, because. My talent drawing wise seems to be misinterpreted by you guys however. I cannot create - I can only replicate. For example, I can look at a picture of something and redraw it. I cannnot make something up off the top of my head to save my ass.

Oh, and my cat can now officially suck it's own dick. Little bastard.

Not much else to say.


.....


Other than ISLAND FUCKING HIGH! ARGHGHJBVMNASVDMJHGASVDKHGV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts