A Few Things

Ok, quick post tonight.

First off, I’m not sure if the problem has been solved yet or not, but if you want to make a simple text link, the code is as follows:

Simply type in: < a href="http://www.google.com">*****< /a>

The link can be any site you want, but google is just an example. Also, the text that will act as the link is where the asterisks are. NOTE: there are no spaces between the first < and a, or the < and /a. Those are only there because otherwise, the code will be turned into a link, and you won't see it. When you make a link, make sure there are no spaces there.

I hope that clears up any problems. Secondly, if you haven’t already commented on whom you think is the greatest badass, save it. I’ve decided to dump the group badass picture in favor of something different in light to a recent dilemma I encountered: Rock Lee more badass than Onizuka? What was I thinking? Not completely untrue in some ways, but very unfair to Onizuka, as he is extremely badass himself. After much contemplation (yes, we nerds do actually do this with characters relating to comics, movies, books, video games, etc.) I realized that overall; Onizuka is more badass than Rock Lee, though Rock Lee still has a special place in my heart.

So anyway, the new idea is this: I would like people to write in the comments sections of this post, they’re TWO favorite badasses, listing them as first and second. Then, I will draw a picture for each of you guys, listing your favorite badasses interacting in some way. Later, once someone with a scanner gets the pictures on the computer, I can setup the pictures on my website so that the pictures will be on the net (or someone else can if they have a domain). Then, we’ll all synchronize entries one day, linking to the pictures, and giving reasons on why we chose the two characters. Well, that’s the plan, and I hope people are game. It’s much easier than it may sound.

Thirdly, I have yet to talk to my aunt, but I would like for people to also clarify on whether or not they will be available for the October break we have coming up. Just say whether or not you have other plans. So if you could add that in post as well, that would be great.

Well, that’s about it. Last little note: if you haven’t seen School of Rock, check it out. Funny stuff and the music is awesome. Major props to Joey Gaydoas, the kid who plays Zack, as he can really fucking rock. ARRR! Later.

Comments

Popular Posts