Doug's Poem: A Definitive Look

I went to the liberty of telling off Jennaway for you, Travis. I think we should both feel better now. I hate women who try to use you to get shit. It's just fucking wrong. I cannot stand people who toy with emotions like that. Fucking Succubi. Anyhow, she doesn't even know how to spell my name. I dunno, I've just inherited Travis' rage about the short comment, because I used to be a midget too. Using something as shallow as "well you aren't tall enough for me HEE HEE" just pisses me straight off. I wish Jennaway hadn't given me that link, because now I'm starting to hate her. Of course, I can talk all the shit I want since she doesn't even read this anyway. I asked her who interpolny was and she said "What's an interpolny?", so I know she's jivin' me about reading this place. That also pisses me off.


ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


...in the rain.

Comments

Popular Posts