Coolio

I don't know if I was the only one who shit themselves when they read Doug's entry, but yeah, I shit myself. This is so cool now. We have a story of the Blacher Boys. It is not just any story, it's an epic one! Awesome how he added in the WhoRiders thing. We can fix the graphic. I like how it looks all burnt. Doug. You should make another one that looks like it was found on the side of a cave or something. Or just make it look ancient. So yeah. This could be the start off something big. Or at least big within our limitations. We still need to build the fucking boat. I'm up for it. I got a hair cut. So yeah. I hella want to print out the story and put in the main building and see how many people get it. Judie's quote should be like a motto for us. You know, like "All for one, and one for all!" We will have " First I thought I had to; now I realize I must!" Oh yeah. Im an idiot. I wanna know what you guys think. We could have fun with this. -Trav

Comments

Popular Posts