Back from the dead.

Actually, I just saw Kill Bill. It rocked. It rocked hard. Just imagine an anime directed by Quentin Tarantino and you have a good idea of what to expect. DO NOT believe the reviews - every one that I have read says
A: It sucks hard
B: We saw a different version because Quentin made big last minute changes

Those last minute changes must have been to change this to an entirely different movie. Expect to see this shed a lot of blood. I'm not kidding. This movie has the most blood I've ever seen. Why? Gun free, my friends. Everyone is trying to cut someone in this.Thankfully, the scene in which Uma Thurman (whose name in the movie is bleeped. I'm not kidding) fights the "Crazy 88" (just imagine about 88 guys wearing masks, carrying swords and screaming) is all done in black and white, so the blood is...more stylish than vomit inducing. That's all I really have to say about it at this point, except that the movie ends on a cliffhanger and there will be a sequel.

Oh, and this. And this. And this and this and this and this.
Yea, they are all pretty stupid. But I was bored. And Something Awful happened to have a new article. So there.

Comments

Popular Posts