Alriiiiiiight...

We need to do something about this Eric jerk. I've got some simple ideas but, sadly, i'm starting to lean towards one of Wong's ideas. Anyways. Has anything even interesting happened at school lately? OH. I finally learning Dream Weaver web design prgram. It, uh, is not going very well. But it's only my first day with it. Ummm-girl hunting! Always with that...This site is cool. Only up-hill from here. I think we should start making Haloween plans soon. I've never tee-peed a house before. Or anything for that matter. Post any good ideas or plans for scaring kids. (That won't harm them!) Please post serious ideas. For such a creative bunch of people i know we are not good at brainstorming things to do. But really try this time! It's really rare that we get a chance to have Hallaween week to ourselves. -Trav.
PS. Eric, watch yourself. Don't forget we see you at school.

Comments

Popular Posts