Alright, in order to clear my name and get all of you guys off of my back I will take back my statement about Megan beign the badass that I made her out to be. It doesn't mean that all those things she did are false, she really did them. Like totally mutilating that guy who bumped into her. She totally ruined his shit. So I'm not taking any of that back, I'm simply taking back calling her badass.

Actually, no. I don't care what you all think of me. She is a fucking badass in my book. If any of you disagree, then I'll just call MADDOX's Ass Kicking Service. He'll be over at you house so fast and beat the shit out of you before you can say, "No MADDOX, your ginormous pirate cock is too big for my ass." And then he'll rape you for the hell of it. That, or I'll just kick your ass. Because Megan is a fucking BADASS.
PS I am not whipped................ just held on a short leash. AND IT'S NOT LIKE SHE FORCED ME TO BE THIS WAY. IF I WANTED TO STOP, I WOULD. SHE CAN'T CONTROL ME FOR SHIT. NO ONE CAN FORCE ME TO DO ANYTHING. I DO IT ALL BY CHOICE. I, simply, just do what she says because I want to.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life's a bitch.

Comments

Popular Posts