I Saw the Blogs...

I saw the other blogs, they suck. They are either too specific- (i like fast cars!), or they are trying too impress me by not making sense-(sometimes I think I dont make sense...).
That's right, you don't. I started reading this one about a boy. I think it was called "Contrary to popular opinions", it was alright. The boy was talking about interesting things, including himself who seemed pretty unique. (He doesn't have cable)Ooooh. So then I find out he's all into God n' stuff and I'm thinking nothing new. He then keeps randomly adding his two cents in about God. He talks about how life is hard and he justs worries about the basics and lets God handle complicated details. What the Hell does that mean? How could God be doing that? It sounds like he is just ignoring the "complicated details". Are these details taken care of? Who does it? When he says "complicated details" I think of a person sanding wood and ignoring the tough knothole. Just because he chooses to ignore it doesn't make the fucking knothole go away! It sounds like he doesn't have any complicated details because he ignores them so they don't exist. GREAT! Lets give GOD credit for that! Whatever... I know people believe in God because it gives them lots of all kinds of different things. They just need a name for their faith. It's just that hella people think like this. When a person sees so much of it in so many places outside of home it's a very helpless feeling. I'm just tired of being exposed to it. It's not like anyone made me go onto that kids site. Thats why i didn't e-mail him giving him crap. It's his bussiness. Thats why I'm writing in mine. I'm just really sick of it being in so many places. School, travel, people, home, my town. Leave me the fuck alone. Your'e not going to change my mind, otherwise I would seek YOU. Mind your own fucking business. Leave me to my friends and loved ones. It takes miracles to get me to believe in that shit. I'm not going to start on the whole "God's dead" thing. Let's just leave it at exactly that. One time me and Lucio (Note from D: Another soon to be author) were at this Giants game. He told God that he would beleive in him if the next guy hit a homer. He did. Lucio couldn't fucking believe it. Lucio said he still would not do what he said he would. It wasn't enough for him. So he says if the next guy hits another homer than he would REALLY do all the God business. The next guy did. HOLY SHIT! I could not believe it either. Lucio says from then, there would be a special little place for God in his heart...*_*! - nice. So yeah. I guess "Dante" is still going to own this site even if all of us write on it. I was HOPING that it would belong to us all as it would reflect us all...but whatever. -BYE BYE, Travis


Note from Dante: Your spelling is terrible. I corrected it for you.

Comments

Popular Posts