HOLY SHIT.

I just read two of the most disturbing accounts of how hardcore Christians train their kids not to succumb to "the horrors of masturbation". This is so damn nasty, I was literally stuck faced the whole article. Read on - if ye dare.

Name: Strict dad
"Comments: My wife and I are checking the pajamas of our two sons 13 and 14½ each morning. Also their undies each evening. If we detect a suspected spot their penis is also checked. One can easely feel if there is some sperm left under the foreskin, it feels like glue. If we find some suspected spot they nearly always confess their sin, knowing a denial cost them a double punishment. To embarrass them they are undressed by their younger sis (8y/o) and then they get the belt during 5 minutes at a pace of 10 slaps per minute. If they get a stiff one their indecent boner is whipped with a so-called penisteaser, a small whip with 8 leather thongs, till their thing iis flacid again."

OH SWEET HOLY MOTHER NO

"...every Sunday they are allowed to ask for help to relieve the presure. My wife and I alternate to help them, bringing them to a climax as quickly as we can. The moment they squirt we squeeze their balls as hard as possible, in order to spoil the sinfull pleasure of their orgasm. Immediately thereafter - still naked - they must pray the Lord to forgive their sin. Then they are spanked till their butt is bright red and we end the session with the belt. It works perfect, in the beginning they asked for relieve every week, but nowadays they limit it to 2 or 3 times a month."


For those of you who may not have caught that, yes, their parents do jack them off. And then destroy them.

And here is the other one, bad almost to the point of unbelievability. I just can't image this one.

Name: niki
Comments: HERE A GENTLEMAN DESCRIBES BEING DISCIPLINED AS A BOY. HE CLAIMS HE NEVER MASTURBATED AFTER THIS INCIDENT. My experience of corporal punishment is receiving it, mostly between the ages of nine and fifteen. I think boys are most susceptible and impressionable to it, when it is administered, before puberty and reinforced at the beginning of and into adolescence. This is very much my experience and very much part of me. It shaped me and made me who I am. The leather strap that was used to punish was layers of leather sewn together. It was used mostly on the palms of the hands and backside. Canes were also used, as were lengths of rubber hose and sticks. They would also slap with their hands, twist arms, pull hair and pinch. I never seen any blood drawn and they would not cause permanent injury. My clothes would be taken off. The teacher would put me over the lap or desk and spank me. When I reached 12/13 and my body began to strengthen some, it did not hurt as much. I began to be a little bold. Though my body had strengthened, I did not take into consideration the way my privates and testicles had developed, ripened and grown to become larger, more sensitive and tender, due to puberty. This fact would soon be brought into vivid focus."


This is where it gets bad. Real bad.

"...the teacher was about to spank me one day as usual. We were alone in the room and I was stripped naked. Thinking that I could now afford to be a little less obedient, because I could endure the slaps on my bare backside more, was the biggest mistake I ever made. While I was over the knee being spanked, I felt the hand, going from my backside, down between my buttocks and in between my legs. Teacher took my privates and testicles in hand. While it did not bother me, I wondered what was happening--------until the hand and fingers began to close tighter and SQUEEZE! My legs closed tightly, on reflex. Teacher said gently, 'Open your legs, wider, wider, as wide as they will go', as the squeezing increased, greatly, in pressure, and decreased gradually as I complied with commands. I could not help it happening - my legs opened wide. Slaps were then administered. Even when I was doubled up in a ball on the ground from this, the teacher was able to make me stand up straight, to attention, by doing it more. Immediately, after this and through the teenage years, I was more obedient than I had ever been before."

I've just been rendered impotent.

Comments

Popular Posts